16 April 2009

1st post!


Kristen and I were married on 08 Nov 08, and we have now “officially” started our lives together. We’re moving to Laughlin AFB in Del Rio, TX on 19 Jun 09. We’re both very excited about the move but at the same time…a little nervous! We’ll probably be there for about a year and a half...and then...who knows where!!! I thank Kristen for letting me follow my dream and coming along for the ride!

We created this blog to provide an easy way for our families and friends to keep up with us. We’ll try to update the page regularly, or when something fun happens! Thanks for checking out our blog…stay tuned for more postings!

Feel free to leave comments or e-mail us.

Thanks!


2 comments:

  1. What a cool looking dog. I was the only one who voted for Germany so far, and C-130s are so cool, and you can go just about anywhere too so I hope you get it. Lajuan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! What a wonderful couple!!!

    ReplyDelete