24 January 2010

Short one


Sorry faithful readers..... I don't have to much time this week for a "good" blog.  I am so busy right now. I had work everyday this week and Saturday!... It just sucks.  I have a lot going on right now.  My first AF checkride should be coming up either Tuesday or Wednesday.  I spent today spending as much time as possible with Kristen, studying, grilling, and now studying/watching the Saints game.


Kristen and I filled up our fridge that we got for Christmas.  I haven't had time to enjoy a beer just yet.  But hopefully soon!




I am taking care of my neighbors lawn for 6 weeks while he is at training.  He planted some rye grass in his yard.  It looks great!  It grows so much in just 7 days.  He has the only green lawn on base.  Every time I come in for a landing over here I can spot my house quickly by just looking for the GREEN.  The second picture is our house...... Our grass is not as green but it probably is the second most green on base.


We got to drink beer in the flight room this week.  I brought a bunch of coozies to share.  I used the Saints one of course.  It may not sound like a big deal.... But on a Saturday evening after a long day at work.  A cold beer in the flight room kicked ass!


The rest of the pictures this week are just some fun and inspirational pictures. 


Oh yeah..., Kristen may be coming back in town for Mardi Gras.

1 comment:

  1. WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT!!!!!!?!?!?!

    Kristen, come home!!!
    Good luck this week, Coy!!!!

    ReplyDelete