12 September 2010

Kristen is coming home in two days!

I'm still alive. I lost about 9 pounds, have dirty clothes, sleep on the couch and forget to shower sometimes since .  Haha.  No, seriously I'm doing OK.
Kristen is driving back on Tuesday and only then will all of my planets once again be back in alignment. Whhheww.......I miss her (and Dallas too)!  We've been talking on the phone, texting and even skypeing occasionally (that's the picture above).

It sounds like Kristen has been having a good time back at home with her family and friends.  She'll be posting some time during the week and she'll let you know what she's been up to....

I am so jealous of all the good food she has been eating over there.

She'll be driving back on Tuesday so my countdown has officially begun.  Now I have to start cleaning up this place and make it look like it did when she left me two weeks ago.  Haha.   I have been vacuuming, cooking, washing clothes, taking out the trash and cutting the grass.  Wheeew.  usually I just take out the trash and cut the grass.  I kinda liked it better that way.

I had two more formation flights this week that went well and one, and final more formation flight tomorrow morning.  Then I have just four low levels, four air refueling, two co-pilot, and one checkride left!!!  That's just 11 rides!!!  Whheeeeeeeeeeeew!!!
A bunch of my flight mates watched the Saints game this Thursday at the base bowling alley.... I was fun.  The Saints won of course!
On Friday my flight met up at the base golf course to catch up on how everyone is doing and drink a few beers and Budweiser had the coolest cups there that I had to take a picture of....
Today my flight got together for a flight photo.  It is pretty hard to get everyone to come to work at 5pm on a Sunday just to take a photo but it happened...!
I have three flight scheduled for this week.  So by time I write the next blog I'll just have eight flights felt.  And this week my flight commander is going to be giving us our dream sheets (what planes and bases we want) to fill out and hand in in three weeks.!!!

Until next week..... see ya'

No comments:

Post a Comment