27 February 2011

No pictures this week

Not to much to talk about this week.

I have been working 100mph during the duty day to get done pre-deployment stuff.  They pushed back my date to be back in Mississppi until this Thursday.  So that gave me two extra days over here to get stuff done....and I needed it!  My final out-processing appointment is Tuesday afternoon and then I'll pack all of my deployment gear that night.  It's a lot of stuff!

Kristen flew back to New Orleans today.  It was awesome to be able to have her here with me the past few weeks.  I'll see her either this weekend for Endymion and Bacchus (parades) if I can get away.  Or she'll come to see me in Mississippi after Mardi Gras is over.

Maybe by next blog I'll have actually flown a plane (first time since September of last year)!!! Yaaayyyy!!!!!!!

1 comment: