14 November 2011

I'm P-5!!

I'm P-5 this week.  There's a lot of moving parts over here right now as far as people coming and going and when exactly I'm going to leave.  I don't have a firm date just yet..., but by next week I'll know for sure, I think. Haha.  Ahhhhh..... I can't wait to find out.  I'm ready to go!  It's day 195 of my 179 day deployment..., so it's about time.
Last week was Kristen and my third wedding anniversary.  I surprised her with a pearl necklace, earrings and roses.  She deserves so much more. She's the best wife I could ever ask for and puts up with a lot of shenanigans. Thanks babe.  I love you!
Kristen went to Houma this week to my cousin Kailin's art show.  She got a first place ribbon!
Kristen also went to Painting with a Twist, which is where you paint and drink alcohol.  It's popular and sounds like fun.

I weighed myself this week..., I weigh 198lbs.  I left for deployment at 238lbs. so I've lost 40lbs. so far since I've been out here. It's a pretty good diet to be on deployment and be away from Taco Bell, McDonalds and Wendy's.  Haha.

Really short blog this week and one day late...., but, till next week!  See ya'.....

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I am liking P-5!!!! I am also jealous of the 40 pound weight loss! I lost 30 since the end of March.....got to keep working at it till you get home so I can compete :) It's not fair cuz I have the Taco Bell, McDonalds and Wendys all around me......calling my name! Can't wait to see you!
    Love you mucho!
    Aunt Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally ready for you to be home. I just keep looking at the bright side, you're racking up flight hours and you're short tour complete!! Whoop whoop!!! I love you soooooo much and so does Dallas!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww!!! You guys are such an inspiration! What a couple! We are all waiting excitedly for you to come home...at any weight! love, Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete