20 November 2011

Almost done playing in the sand box

Kristen sent me a GIANT fortune cookie.  It had a fortune in it,  but if I read it, it won't come true.
Dallas hates baths
So it's official (for now), I'm coming back to 'Merica in early December!!!
This is Dallas promising that she wont run down the driveway
I'll have my fini flight on 2 Dec over here..., I think.  I'll probably finish somewhere around 157 combat sorties and 780 combat hours.  Which is pretty darn good.  Actually, that's a lot!  After that I'll do my out-processing checklist.  Which is soooo funny.  Are we really this nerdy/fighting a war like this.  Do you think our enemy has in-processing and out-processing checklists?  Haha.  Sometimes I have to laugh at ourselves.  We are definitely winning the war on checklists!  Yaaayyyy!
This is Dallas' "spot"
Some sad news for me over here..., I have to move out of my tent that I've been living in for the past seven months and move into another tent, on the other side of base, close to the poo pond.  Yeah, you read that correctly..., the poo pond.  There 's a HUGE poo pond here on base.  And the reason...., it's because we have too many people!  Haha.  I say, then send me home!  Haha.  This has never happened since I have been here.  But of course it's happening to me.  Oh, well..., it's only for 6 to 9 days, plus some.  But it's going to suck!  I have a nice little nest that I've made in my current tent and I have a nice little routine that I go through to work out, sleep and eat..., I'll have to learn a new routine to get those things done at my new place.  Aghhh....

Till next week...., See ya'!!!


5 comments:

  1. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you to get back home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Soooo exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops!forgot to sign that! The EEEEEE!!!!!! was from Aunt Cindy. I'm so excited I forgot to sign my message! (like I need a reason to forget something! =D HUGS! Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can we see a couple pics of the poo pond?---interested for some reason----kristin-hug him for all of us....Uncle Cj

    ReplyDelete