10 April 2012

Easter weekend and stuff....

Mustache March is over!  It was fun while it lasted.
Loo Ma', no hands....
I drove back to New Orleans two Fridays ago to go and see Kristen!

We went to our friends engagement party while we were in New Orleans.  It was great to see and catch up with some of our old friends there.

I brought Kristen back to San Antonio with me on Sunday.  The week she spent here with me was perfect!  It just so happened that I had three classroom days and just two simulator days which allowed us to have more time with each other.
We went to the Tip Top cafe here in San Antonio.  It was featured on an episode of Diner's Drive's and Dive's on the Food Network.  They're know for their onion rings.  So we had to get them.  They were good.
We were invited to a hockey game.  We had awesome seats.  Someone won two VIP like seats to the game and gave them to us so it was way cool.  We sat in the "VIP" seats for half the game and then moved close to a friend we knew there.
There's is this place over here that takes ice cream bars, dips them in chocolate and then dips them in your favorite crushed candy...., Yeah, I know, ridiculous!  So we HAD to get that!
AUSTIN!!!

Kristen and I went to Austin for the Easter weekend.  We stayed on 6th street and had great weather.  Austin is so cool, and weird.  We didn't explore too much while we there, we basically just ate, drank and slept.  But, that's all we wanted to do while we there so it was perfect!  We had a great time on our short vacation with each other.
Before we left Austin we went and ate at Juan and a Million's, which is another restaurant we found on the Food Network.  It was a really happening place to be.  There was college kids everywhere.  The food was good.

I dropped Kristen off at the airport on Monday, yesterday.  It was great to spend the last 10 days with her.  I can't wait till I'm finally done over here and we move to Dover, DE!!!  We BOTH can't wait...., trust me.
Dallas hit up the pool to cool off last weekend.
I have a test this Friday.  I've been studying for it, so I'm not too worried.

Till next time.... see ya'!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lt. just checking up on you guys this morning. Sounds like you are happy and well. A great feeling to have. I won't miss the "stache" and I don't think Kristen will either. Keep up the good work and as always you can do anything you put your mind to. Just look how far you have come in life since Rummel. Uncle Jack

    ReplyDelete