21 August 2009

Yawn


That's just an inspirational picture of my next aircraft. The T-6 Texan II

Kristen and I have been back at Laughlin together for a week now. We have been eating out way to much also! I fired up the BBQ pit for the first time since the move....it works.

I've decided to start my own fantasy football league composed of some Lt's from my unit. It's my first time being a commissioner..., and I am PUMPED. It will have 10 teams. I just sent out the first official e-mail about it... I the commish!

My usual schedule around here is to show up at 0830 at my office, check email. leave around 1030. Go and study for about an hour. Come home and meticulously water our lawn. Eat lunch. Watch TV. Go back into the office to check my email once again. Then come home for the day. It's pretty chill over here. Now some Lt's have an assigned job over here..., but I don't. Well, that's sorta true, see, this week I was tapped on the shoulder to participate in some top secret stuff here on base. That was pretty cool. And that is the kind of missions (airplanes) I am looking for after pilot training, so I was pumped up about that. I can't wait till one day when someone asks me about my job and I can really say "I'm sorry, I can't talk about it, top secret ya' know". Haha...awesome.

This will be Kristen and my last weekend by ourselves for a while. Next weekend my dad and wife will be coming over for a visit. Then next will be Kristen's parents, and then finally my mom the following weekend after that. Busy, busy, busy. Not really.

Don't think I am complaining!!! Anyone can come and visit. Just drop me a line and tell me whan you are coming up/down....over.

2 comments:

  1. makes me sad...think you can contact Xavier and request we get a longer summer so I can visit??? Hope Pip gets his package soon....hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Coy & Kristin,How is the honeymoon coming along? Too much idle time only creates little bambinos or should I say little DAGOS.... Hoping you are both keeping busy with
    OTHER things...Love you both & miss you.

    ReplyDelete