05 January 2011

New Years 2011!

Kristen met with her cousins at City Park to take some cousin photos.  It was fun.
Happy New Years!!! 2011 is here! And you know what that means..... We'll all be writing the wrong year on our checks for a few weeks or months.


Kristen and I went to her Aunts house again this year.  We had a good time.  It was family, food and fireworks.....what can go wrong with that.  Oh and this year Wii too!
We all played Michael Jackson Wii game for hours.  It was so much fun! Kristen and I were sore the next day. Haha.
At midnight we popped fireworks and launched a lantern (it was dangerous).
Kristen and I filled up on some Carretta's margarita's with a friend before I left.
It's my birthday today (29) and it's Kristen's birthday tomorrow (28).  We celebrated a little last night by going out to a restaurant and today we just went to the all.... Things change as you get older I guess......  Kristen got a new Coach bag and I got a Polo leisure suit (track suit) and now I know why old people wear these things all the time.... they are comfortable!
I leave for Dover tomorrow just to get in my car and drive to Atlanta.  I have 2 1/2 weeks of simulator training over there then it's back to Dover for a few weeks.  I'm a bit worried because I won't be in friendly territory for the LSU bowl game on Friday, or the Saints playoff game on Saturday..., but I'll have to make it work.  Till next week... see ya'.

No comments:

Post a Comment