21 September 2009

Not much going on here....



This past week there wasn't much going on over here. We had our first weekend with no visitors in the past few weeks. It was nice..., but boring. I think that we like when people are visiting. We are proud to show off Del Rio!

One of the pictures is of my Otterbox Defender for iPhone. It is awesome! It is water/ shock/drop resistant. It is $50. But I got it from eBay for $28. The other picture is of Dallas. We left her outside by herself for a few minuted and this is what her newly bathed body looked like... haha.

I've started studying my T-6 (plane) stuff. It sounds like it'll be fun!

Check out my videos that I post on youtube. You can get to them by simply clicking on one of them on the right side of this page. I have a good one from last night. It was a great storm!

We had my mom and husband come in this weekend. I'll post on that next time.

But that's about it.

2 comments:

  1. i like the videos. keep studying your plane, I'll keep studying my meds, and then you can fly us really cool places and I'll makes sure we all feel well.

    I think your next poll on the right should be: how many times should I update a week...

    ReplyDelete