11 October 2009

Week 1 of 54




What an awesome week!

We spent this first week in Aerospace Phys learning what our body will do and what it should act like with G's, less oxygen, and stuff like that. We also learned a little about how to eject and how to survive if our plane goes down. It is kinda just death by power point, but it was all interesting and some stuff is hands on (like the flares). I had my first test this week also. I got a 93% on it. That might sound good..., but I NEED 100% on every test to ensure that I get to fly what I want to fly. I'm a little upset with myself, but I know that I can do better.

This weekend Kristen and I decided to make a patio..... Wow.., that was A LOT of work! Pictures to come soon on that.

This week I have a weight lifting test. I have to do well on it if I want to fly "pointy jets" (fighters or bombers). So wish me luck....if that's what I decide I want to do. Also, on Thursday I will be going "up" in the altitude chamber to see what different altitudes feels like.

1 comment: